Walmart Family Mobile is a cell phone service provided by the Walmart company and is part of the T-Mobile cellular network. The phones offered are generally lower priced than other cell phones but offer very similar service.
Family Mobile Online Payments through MyFaMilymobile Portal
To be granted access to your account online, you will have to first register your online profile through the Walmart Family Mobile account registration forms. After filling out all of the requested information to make your account, you can make a one-time payment online by following these directions:
- Go to the web address myfamilymobile.com
- Enter your Family Mobile phone number and password
- Click the checkbox by “Remember me” to save your phone number
- Click “Sign in”
- In the account summary, click the “Pay Bill” button
- Select your payment amount
- Input your payment information
- Submit and verify the transaction
Walmart Family Mobile Recurring Payments
There are a few ways to set up your account so the bill amount is automatically withdrawn from your account every month. They are as follows:
- Request it when setting up the service at a Walmart location
- Via the customer service phone lines, which you can see the number for below
- By clicking “Set up automatic payments” in the account summary after logging in at myfamilymobile.com
Family Mobile Pay by Phone
Walmart Family Mobile customers can make a payment over their phone on their account balances. To use this service, you can reach the customer service line through your Family Mobile connected phone by dialing 611. However, if you are calling from another line that is not a part of the Walmart Family Mobile plan, you will have to dial:
(877) 440-9758 to reach customer service.
When calling, you have the option to make a payment by using the Walmart Family Mobile automated system or by conducting the transaction with a customer service representative. If you choose the latter, you will be charged a $5 fee.
Walmart Family Mobile In-store Payments
For those who would prefer to conduct their cell phone plan payments in person, you may do so at any Walmart location. However, contrary to what many believe, this payment can’t be made at a regular cash register or in the stores’ electronics centers. To pay the bill on your account in person, you will have to go to either the store’s Money Center or to the customer service desk, which is usually located near the entrance to the store. To find a Walmart store near you, use the Family Mobile store locator.